1.8
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School.He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University.

As a graduation present, his parents offered to buy him a car. He found a Porsche SUV at North Coast in Akron and asked me to take a look at it as I have an automotive background. The salesman at North Coast told us that they had sent it to a Porsche dealer who "went over it with a fine tooth comb". They let us take it on a test drive and I noticed a little shimmy in the steering wheel.

We took the car back and I looked at the front tires. One of them was worn to the cord on the inside! The vehicle wasn't even safe to drive! So did they really have it inspected by a Porsche Dealer?

Our friend from China really liked the car and asked that they just replace the front tires. They absolutely refused to replace them or make ANY adjustment to the price! I decided to give them another chance because the had a car that my wife really liked. Here is her story: So after a week of talking to them about a ceramic blue 2015 Chrysler 200, I arranged to pick up my car this morning.

When I arrived, I found the detailers had uncovered a HOLE about the size of a dime in the front drivers side fender. SOMEONE had tried to hide it with a tacky stick on "decorative" thing that I asked to have removed. The dealership had no problem selling it to me in that condition, and refused to adjust the price for the body work I would be forced to do to repair it. With the exception of my salesman, they offered no apologies for my inconvenience (a total of three trips to see them, and about 6 hours of my life that I cannot get back).

I walked away.My family and I will never shop at any of their locations again.

Review about: 2015 Chrysler 200 Car.

Preferred solution: I want nothing from these jerks!.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with North Coast Auto Mall?

Comments